It’s happened once before, you find an image you like, but there’s text on the image that shouldn’t be there. One solution would be to find a version without text, but if you can’t find one, what other option is there? Why not remove the text yourself?
Removing text from images means you can do whatever you want with it, whether it’s for personal or professional use. Let’s explore six websites that allow you to easily remove text from your images and see how they work.
SnapEdit allows you to remove objects from your images, as well as text. To get started, upload your image with the Upload image or drag your image onto the page to automatically be directed to the photo editor.
You can change the size of the brush and eraser tools in the photo editor from 10px to 100px. There is also an undo and redo button available.
When you are satisfied with the content selections you want to remove, click Remove to delete the selected text. He see originals The button allows you to compare the difference between your original image and your new image without text.
- Easy to use.
- You can remove text from watermarks to logos, people, and objects.
- Image preview before downloading.
- Auto AI only gives you the option to remove people.
- You can only download medium images. You need a pro account to download large.
- You cannot move the image up and down when it is enlarged.
Cleanup.pictures can remove objects, people, and text from your images quickly and easily. AI based editing tool is superior to other clone stamp tools.
Click or drag your image into the box to start the process. If you’re using the free version, your image will shrink unless you upgrade to the Pro version, which allows you to keep your image’s original quality.
The photo editor offers a brush tool so you can brush over the text you want to remove and a zoom tool that lets you zoom in and out of the image. You can use the respective slider to change the size of the tools. An undo button is also available to correct any mistakes.
Hold down your mouse and brush over the text you want to remove. Release the mouse to automatically delete the text. A toggle button at the top right allows you to see a before and after. If you are satisfied, please click Discharge to save your image.
- The free version offers unlimited images.
- It will remove text from images with great precision.
- Zoom allows you to brush over text of any size.
- Export limits the resolution to 720p.
- You need the Pro version to keep the original image quality, have unlimited resolution and higher quality sharpening.
- Only Pro version does not offer image size limit.
cutout.pro can automatically remove unwanted text, symbols and other objects and make it look like the text was never there.
He Move tool allows you to move the image when zoomed in. smear repair is the brush, and tick repair is the lasso that allows you to draw around the text. You can change the size of the 1px and 100px tools.
When you’re done, click the Done button. You can view an image side by side of the original image and the new one. You have the option to download the image as a JPG or PNG.
However, downloading an image will cost one credit, and free accounts are limited to five. While there is an option to earn five more credits by inviting others, you can sign up for the subscription or pay as you go plan.
- It will remove the text in seconds.
- Supports JPG, JPEG, PNG, and BMP image formats.
- You can download HD images.
- A free account only offers five credits. You will need a subscription plan to purchase more.
- Images cannot be larger than 4096 x 4096 pixels.
- The image must be less than 15 MB.
Inpaint removes text and objects and fills the selected area with intelligently produced textures taken from image data in a few seconds. Make sure your image is converted to the required format.
Click or drag your image into the box to get started. The editor offers many tools, including a bookmark, lasso, and eraser tool. In addition, there are tools to move the image, zoom to fit, and a Help button that offers tutorials for the online version.
Click on the Discharge button when finished. To download a high-quality version, you must purchase download credits. If not, you need to download a low-resolution version. This varies depending on the size of the image you uploaded.
- You can delete text in seconds.
- Supports JPG, PNG, and WebP image formats.
- It offers step-by-step tutorials.
- You need download credits for high-quality downloads.
- You can only edit one photo at a time.
Fotor will remove text from your image in seconds and will not affect the background or other elements within the image. To start the removal procedure, upload your image.
When you enter the editor, click on object remover begin. You can use the erase and erase tool, which can be resized with the slider. Brush the text you want to remove, then click Request to remove the text.
Click Discharge when all removal is complete. You can name your file, choose whether to save the image in JPG or PNG format, and choose the image quality.
Small businesses and designers can use Fotor’s Pro plan, which offers a variety of features, including no ads, HD downloads, and Fotor cloud storage.
- Delete text in seconds.
- You can delete multiple objects at once.
- Export to JPG and PNG image formats.
- You must create an account/log in before you can download the images.
- Most of the features are only available on the Pro plan.
PhotoRoom can remove any text and objects on your image in seconds. Choose the image with the text and upload it to the photo editor. You have access to a brush tool, which you can resize with the slider. The magic eraser will automatically identify the text and erase it.
You can create an account to store your work and enjoy more editing options. Before downloading the image, you can toggle between a before and after to compare the difference. Once you are satisfied with the results, click Discharge, and your image will be saved as a JPG file.
- Free to use.
- Supports all image dimensions.
- No eraser tool or undo button.
- The image can only be saved as JPG.
Say goodbye to that text on images
Whether you’re looking for alternative ways to remove text without resorting to advanced photo-editing software, which is often expensive, these sites should help make removing text from your images faster and easier.
Yes, some websites require registration or payment for download credits, but you may be satisfied enough with the results to consider creating an account or purchasing credits. A free trial is another option to give you an idea of the editor and the results it can produce.
Now that you’ve removed the text from your images, are there any that need to remove the background?